What’s your take on sales reps these days?
November 1, 2012
There are a lot of great media sales reps out there, and they're wonderful to work with. But let's face it, there are some real turkeys too. They annoy, they pester, they don't listen, and they don't get it. Their presentations run on forever, they send in a poorly crafted proposal, or they exhibit a remarkable ability to misunderstand the client’s needs.
Whatever the beef, a bad sales rep can cause even the most mild-mannered planner to lose his or her cool.
Media Life wants to hear from you. What sales rep faux pas drive you nuts? Are reps more or less annoying than they used to be?
ABC wins fourth Thursday of sweeps
CBS remains on Dish Network, for now
Fox fills out its midseason schedule
A first look at the NewFronts schedule
Aereo is broke-o: Files for Chapter 11
And now, the new show scorecard
Hartford: TV is overrun with retail
‘Hello Ladies: The Movie,’ a bit better
Rachel, I’ve had enough of the bird
What will be the big media stories of 2015?
Best tube bets this weekend
Cable overnights: A win for the Spurs, and ESPN
‘Breaking Bad’ spinoff debuting in February
- Dan Connolly rises to CEO at LEVEL Studios
- Nick Neubeck becomes editorial creative director at Hearst Digital
- Anthony DeMaio rises to publisher at Slate
- Bill Duryea and Michael Kruse join Politico
- Jay Hultgren becomes senior director of sales at Tapad
- Brian Smith becomes COO at ThinkVine
- Merrin Dungey joins ABC's 'Once Upon a Time'
- Jennifer Hudson performing on CBS's 'A Home for the Holidays'
- Director Mike Nichols dies at age 83
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Media planning coordinator wanted in Miami
Digital media planner job in Salt Lake City
Media planner/buyer job in Madison, WI
Needed: Media buyer in Baton Rouge
Digital media planner jon in Norwalk, Connecticut