Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
Friday overnights: NBC’s ‘Constantine’ rebounds
Another syndicated talk show gets the axe
‘The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns,’ yes
ABC wins fourth Thursday of sweeps
CBS remains on Dish Network, for now
Fox fills out its midseason schedule
A first look at the NewFronts schedule
Aereo is broke-o: Files for Chapter 11
And now, the new show scorecard
Hartford: TV is overrun with retail
‘Hello Ladies: The Movie,’ a bit better
Rachel, I’ve had enough of the bird
Best tube bets this weekend
- Sarah Barnett becomes president and GM at BBC America
- Sal Petruzzi rises to SVP of communications at Turner
- Arianne Nardo becomes executive editor at Robb Report Home & Style
- William Shatner joins Syfy's 'Haven'
- Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez join HBO's 'True Detective'
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson hosting ABC's 'Backstage with Disney on Broadway'
- Scott Brown returning to Fox News Channel
- James Franco hosting NBC's 'Saturday Night Live'
- Merrin Dungey joins ABC’s ‘Once Upon a Time’
- Jennifer Hudson performing on CBS’s ‘A Home for the Holidays’
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Media planning coordinator wanted in Miami
Digital media planner job in Salt Lake City
Media planner/buyer job in Madison, WI
Needed: Media buyer in Baton Rouge
Digital media planner jon in Norwalk, Connecticut