Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
Study: Brand loyalty key on Black Friday
Note to readers: We were hacked
Coming at you, the midseason premieres
Where mobile is failing: Big data
‘Wow, that’s a lotta Christmas trees!’
The big story: Reinventing newspapers
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
What’s the future for men’s magazines?
Getting closer to an AIDS cure, perhaps
Where to reach young and old shoppers
Tribune Publishing: Nope, we’re not selling
Overtime game scores for NBC
CBS orders more ‘Supergirl’
- Christine Moore becomes global COO at Kinetic Worldwide
- Christy Kranik and Gabriel Garcia rise at LatinWorks
- Aaron Richard and T.J. Tshionyi join Eleven
- Jeff Shultz becomes SVP of business development at CBS Radio
- Laura Feinstein becomes head of social stories at Fusion
- Ellen Alperstein becomes senior editor at Palm Springs Life
- Andy Forssell becomes chief operating officer at Fullscreen
- Lee Adams becomes chief operating officer at Toon Goggles
- Keith Morrison hosting Investigation Discovery's 'Dateline on ID'
- TV actor Al Markim dies at age 88
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Senior media planner opening in Boston
Assistant media planner job in Torrance, Calif.
Digital media planner opening in Seattle
Paid social media planner wanted in McLean, Virginia
Assistant OOH strategist position in New York