Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
CW tweaking three nights at midseason
Lots of surprises in Golden Globe nods
A merry night for ABC’s ‘Modern Family’
For TV, hitching on to new technology
Green Monday lives up to its name online
Goodbye, Bio channel, and hello to FYI
Cable overnights: ‘Sons’ closes season strong
For magazines, moving beyond print and digital
The five best Christmas specials
Why the bright outlook for local advertising
Real-time buying: Media’s next revolution
An early look at the Heisman favorite
Study: Millennials aren’t glued to smartphones
- Myles Kellam becomes director of client development at LevLane
- Elizabeth Tumulty rises to president of affiliate relations at CBS
- Bear Fisher becomes SVP of marketing at NBCUniversal
- Vernon Loeb becomes managing editor at The Houston Chronicle
- Jennie Morris and Jerry Blake join cable network Pivot
- Jeff Sottolano becomes director of programming at CBS Radio
- Four join online ad technology company Rubicon Project
- Bette Midler producing and starring in HBO's 'Mae West'
- Megan Mullally guesting on NBC's 'Sean Saves the World'
- Kevin Pollak joins CBS's comedy 'Mom'
- Dann Florek leaving NBC's 'Law & Order: SVU'
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Senior media planner opening in New York
Senior media buyer and planner in Denver
Programmatic media director in Chicago
Senior media planner position in Calgaray
Senior media planner in Midtown Manhattan