Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
AFC Championship brings in Hispanic viewers
‘Quantico’ gets a lift in its new Monday slot
This year, a more diverse group of Oscar nominees
NFL playoff games dominate on social media
TV programming blog: All the cancellations and renewals
In age of cord cutting, these cable networks are growing
Voice-first devices: Not quite delivering on the hype
More layoffs at Bergen Record and other Jersey papers
Puzzling out Carlos Slim’s bold U.S. ambitions
Mixed results for the AFC and NFC title games
Coming at you: Media Life’s digital radio series
For PBS, a timely look at the environmental movement
CBS finds its Emmy host: Stephen Colbert
- Jennifer Houston, Muneer Mubashir and Joani Wardwell join Billups
- Rob Deal becomes ECD at InVision Communications
- Mike Groenewald and Bowen Mendelson join Fitzgerald & Co.
- Rick Resnick rises to SVP of sports solutions at Univision
- John Baghdassarian rises to VP of content at Olympusat
- Elizabeth Christensen becomes GM for the Americas at Eyeota
- Marie Harf becomes a contributor at Fox News Channel
- Greg Jennings becomes an NFL analyst at Fox Sports
- Ajit Pai rises to chairman at the FCC
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: November 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York