Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
ABC wins the first Friday of February sweeps
A strong sendoff for NBC’s ‘Parenthood’
Readers: It will be a record Super Bowl
The rest of the best of the Super Bowl
‘Kids Baking Championship,’ what fun
Rachel, the stress from work is too much
Tell us your thoughts on Hispanic media
Best tube bets this weekend
Cable overnights: ‘Americans’ dips slightly
New from Snapchat, meet Discover
Survey: Native advertising will soar this year
Coming soon: Nick without the cable bill
Disney Junior planning Latin-inspired princess
- Jeremy Gibney and Rob Esmundo join San Francisco agency Eleven
- Paul Pastor becomes EVP of network strategy at Discovery Channel
- Amy Hyland and Justin Nesci rise at Nickelodeon
- Pete Rumpel becomes chief sales officer at ABI Research
- Lincoln Lopez becomes VP and GM of social media at Univision
- Jim Lawson becomes regional manager at iHeartMedia
- John Reiss rises to executive producer at NBC's 'Meet the Press'
- Roberto Ruiz becomes news anchor at Azteca America
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS's 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Looking to fill a media planner job in Chicago
Senior media connections planner/buyer in Columbus
Assistant media buyer opening in San Francisco
Digital media buyer job in Minneapolis
Programmatic media planner wanted in New York