Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
Bus ads for ‘Red Band Society’ get the heave-ho
‘The Biggest Loser’ sinks to a new low
Big crowd for Ken Burns’ ‘The Roosevelts’
For NBC, another winning season
Philly: Strong start for Eagles lifts TV
‘Forever,’ actually, probably not
Rachel, I did something in the past I regret
Tell us, which new fall TV shows will survive?
Best tube bets this weekend
Cable overnights: ‘For Better’ hits one-year high
FX renews ‘Tyrant’ for season two
Goodbye TV Guide Network. Hello Pop.
Study: Only 40 percent trust the media
- Sue Frogley becomes global commercial director at SMG
- Bev Yehuda becomes SVP of operations at D S Simon
- Kristin Hambelton becomes CMO at Evariant
- Craig Marks and Tom Morrissy out at Spin Media
- Brian Allers becomes VP of the local division at TVB
- Seven join the talent lineup at Back9Network
- Darrell Hammond becomes announcer on NBC's 'SNL'
- Aubrey Plaza joins Lifetime's 'Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever'
- James D’Arcy joins the cast of ABC's 'Agent Carter'
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Needed ASAP: Media buyer in Fort Worth
Job for media buyer/planner with DC PR agency
Programmatic media buyer job in York, Pennsylvania
Media buyer opening in Las Vegas
Immediate opening for a media buyer/planner