Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
Yet another woman lobs accusations at Ailes
Alas, the VCR is dead. It hung on for so long.
On the final night of the DNC, Clinton falls behind
‘Big Brother’ boosts CBS to first in 18-49s
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
The coming slowdown in auto sales and advertising
How viewers plan to view the Olympics: On TV
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Rachel, I think it may be my time to leave media
Tell us, what do you expect from the Rio Games?
Weekend TV: Skydiving without a parachute
MLB sprints past other sports leagues in OOH beacons
Big stink over missing Hillary in newspapers
- Morgan Carroll rises to managing director at DigitasLBi Chicago
- Hwa-Shih Lee rises to SVP of digital at Palisades MediaGroup
- Katrien De Bauw becomes managing director at TBWA\Media Arts Lab
- Tori Socha rises to VP of original series at Spike TV
- Melissa Bell rises to publisher at Vox Media
- Michael Holderle becomes VP of integrated marketing at Entravision
- Lin-Manuel Miranda hosting 'PBS Arts Fall Festival'
- Idina Menzel starring in Lifetime's 'Beaches' remake
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin
Digital media planner wanted in Salt Lake City
Direct mail media planner job in Minneapolis