Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
‘Carmichael Show’ grows in week two
The internet of things, commercialized
A stark outlook for Canadian media
Save this: Fall’s TV premiere dates
‘Pickle and Peanut,’ better than most
Catch the next big wave: Hispanic media
Weekend TV: College football kickoff
Study: Hostile couch potatoes at risk of injury
The scoop on Millennials’ viewing habits
Big surge for ‘Señor de los Cielos’
New from Hulu, commercial-free viewing
Rebekah Brooks back at News Corp. Really.
NFL pushes further into streaming
- Kerri Clark rises to VP at Turner Content Distribution
- Amol Jadhav becomes VP of global expansion at The Weather Co.
- Michelle Harper rises to VP of sales at Cox Media Group
- Tom Betts rises to chief data officer at The Financial Times
- Julie Shapiro becomes executive producer at PRX's Radiotopia
- David Hill and Reginald Hudlin producing ABC's Oscars telecast
- Alex Kingston appearing in BBC America's 'Doctor Who' Christmas special
- Eric Stoltz guesting on CBS's 'Madam Secretary'
- Ross Partridge joins the cast of Netflix's 'Stranger Things'
- Sarah Carter joins CBS's 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Ronny Chieng, Desi Lydic and Roy Wood Jr. join ‘The Daily Show’
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Interactive media buyer job in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Junior media planner wanted in Austin
Assistant media planner job in Atlanta
Local marketing specialist wanted in Greensboro
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois