Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
ABC and NBC reality shows match season highs
Just how old are NY Times readers, anyway?
Digital video advertising thrives on larger screens
MTV’s VMAs shine bright on social media
Imagining the television landscape of the future
Troubling truths about native advertising
ABC’s ‘Speechless’: Show with something to say
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Tell us, how’s Donald Trump’s campaign going?
It’s Pablo Escobar, an odd pop culture phenom
The most controversial Instagram post from Rio
Nielsen shocker: U.S. TV households actually grew
Study: Perhaps parents shouldn’t trust TV ratings
- Pete Gosselin and Jay Hunt join Havas Worldwide
- Aaron Dus becomes VP of strategy at Engine West
- Steve Passwaiter rises to VP and GM at Kantar Media's CMAG
- Tina Shah rises to SVP of business affairs at Turner Sports
- Marc Peyser joins, Lauren Gelman and Lorraine Burton rise at Reader's Digest
- Gemma Garcia becomes executive producer of 'Noticiero Telemundo'
- David Boyd directing and producing Spike TV's 'The Mist'
- Kevin James hosting CBS's 'CBS Fall Preview'
- Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochte join 'Dancing with the Stars'
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Media planner/strategist job in Dallas/Fort Worth
Media planner opening in Chicago
Associate media planner wanted in Brooklyn
Senior media planner job in Dearborn, Michigan
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago