Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
‘Big Brother’ fuels CBS to Thursday win
Five burning questions about this fall
Behind the great rise of digital video
‘Running Wild with Bear Grylls,’ cool
Rachel, I don’t think my boss likes me
So, what’s your take on Fox-Time Warner?
Best tube bets this weekend
Cable overnights: A surge for ‘Suits’
Washington Post: Iran detained our reporter
Ahhh, a little mood lighting for ‘Sharknado 2′
Study: Good Twitter buzz can really lift a movie
More rumors about ‘Meet the Press’ host
A night of ups and downs for broadcast
- CBS Outdoor president and COO Wally Kelly exiting
- Matt Miller becomes ECD at BBDO San Francisco
- Drew Brown becomes SVP of production at AMC
- Denise Vance rises to head of U.S. video and radio at the AP
- Josh Topolsky becomes an online editor at Bloomberg
- David Rubin becomes head of brand at Pinterest
- Amie Deutch becomes publisher at Tasting Table
- Caroline Sheu becomes chief marketing officer at Care.com
- Paul Burden becomes SVP of sales at XAPPmedia
- Maude Apatow guesting on HBO's 'Girls'
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Digital media planner position in Austin
Media planning supervisor job in New York
Digital media planner opening in Chicago
Assistant media buyer job in Iowa City
Media strategist position in Stamford