Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
U.S.-born vs. foreign-born Hispanics
Bad Bubba: A tale of PPM tampering
‘Blindspot’ stays strong in week three
Ravens-Steelers game tops the week on Twitter
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
Making the case for Hispanic media
Surprise, Hulu is getting up to speed
Atlanta: It’s a real buyer’s market
‘The Enfield Haunting,’ short on spook
Catch the next big wave: Hispanic media
Finally, the CW gets into the season
Sting of job cuts at Tribune Publishing
The latest buzz in magazines
- Mathew Jerrett and Tim Flood becomes ECDs at Arnold Worldwide
- Tish Graham becomes VP of technology at ABC Owned Station Group
- CBS News SVP of communications Sonya McNair exiting
- Brooke Karzen rises to EVP of alternative at Warner Horizon TV
- Associated Press managing editor Lou Ferrara exiting
- Frank Burgos becomes editor in chief at Metro U.S.
- Sarah Wire becomes state congressional reporter at The LA Times
- Kevin Arrix becomes chief revenue officer at Verve
- Elissa Reiling-Gray and Veronica Mendoza join Yieldbot
- Morgan Rigsbee becomes senior director of sales at Tapad
- Neil Robinson becomes chief revenue officer at ROKT
- Wanda Sykes joins the cast of ABC's 'black-ish'
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Digital media planner opening in Seattle
Paid social media planner wanted in McLean, Virginia
Assistant OOH strategist position in New York
Media planner wanted in Philadelphia
Media buyer coordinator opening in New Haven