Understanding Google+, the new player
Blake Cahill of Banyan Branch looks at the emergence of this new force
December 5, 2011
Facebook easily dominates in the world of social media, but climbing up fast is Google+, the social media platfrom launched by search giant Google.
In this webinar, titled “Understanding Google+, the new big player in social media,” Blake Cahill, president of Banyan Branch, a social media agency based in Seattle, offers his insights into Google+ and what the likely advertising opportunities might be as the social media destination begin rolling out its strategy for attracting advertisers.
Blake explains how Google+ is different from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
The webinar runs for just under an hour and ends with a question and answer session.
Drama lineup leads ABC to first on Thursday
Media buyers’ picks: What’s hot (and not) in digital radio
Best of the week: Trump Trump Trump Trump
After months, that Vermont paper finds its owner
Rachel, I love my new boss but he sure tells whoppers
The coming breakup of Clear Channel Outdoor
Weekend TV: CBS previews ‘The Good Fight’
Fox: Sorry about that fake news promoting our movie
New FCC chair: Let’s get those FM chips activated
Study: Millennials the worst-behaved drivers
Kids in Australia use more internet than TV
‘Doubt’ lags behind in Wednesday night debut
Yet more signs that ad blocking may be easing
- Mark Hunter becomes ECD at the community
- Phil Rehkemper becomes CFO at Freeman
- Ryan Alford becomes director of business development at DOM360
- Alex Aufmann becomes marketing director at AIM
- Paul Cox becomes legal editor at Bloomberg
- Ylan Q. Mui becomes economic reporter at CNBC
- Michelle Hagen becomes SVP of retail and NBCU Brand Development
- Larry Jones becomes CEO at Blackthorn Media
- Aarón Sánchez joins Fox's 'MasterChef'
- Mark Jones signs new multiyear deal at ESPN
- Genevieve Angelson joins NBC pilot 'Happy Peppers'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York