Tell us, who will win at Sunday’s Emmys?
Which show will take best drama? How about best comedy?
September 20, 2012
The past few years the Television Academy of Arts & Sciences has made its preferences pretty clear. It loves "Mad Men," "Modern Family" and any movie or miniseries on HBO. It's also quite fond of PBS hit "Downton Abbey."
Will the Emmys be a coming out party for host Jimmy Kimmel, who's switching timeslots in January?
Click here to take the survey.
For May sweeps, a three-way tie
ABC and CBS tie for No. 1 on sweeps’ final night
OMG, teens are so over Facebook
CBS snaps Fox’s eight-year win streak
Twitter increases security measures
Discovery launches online video network
CBS adds another comedy for next season
‘The Office’ series finale a social media hit
‘Hit the Floor,’ no, grab the remote
Rachel, I’m irked. My friend got a raise.
Order up: One freshly made billboard
Best tube bets this weekend
So, how will the upfront shake out?
- Marianne Gambelli becomes chief investment officer at Horizon Media
- Andy Grant becomes associate creative director at CP + B
- Shashi Seth becomes president at Tribune Digital Ventures
- Julie Piepenkotter rises to EVP of research at FX
- Cherie Cohen becomes SVP of cable ad sales at NBCUniversal
- Andrew Leisner rises to motorcycle group publisher at Bonnier
- Dominic Laval becomes director of business development at Capablue
- Paul Barford becomes chief scientist at Broadcast Interactive Media
- Mia Maestro joins FX drama pilot 'The Strain'
- Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas hosting NBC's 'Miss USA'
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Media planner/buyer opening in Des Moines
Opening for a director of sponshorship research
Media planner opening in San Francisco
Media buyer/search specialist in Los Angeles
Media supervisor position in Kohler, WI