Tell us, what will be the big stories of 2013?
December 10, 2012
This year has brought an explosion in tablet usage, the continued rise of mobile and social media, and the continued decline of print. As 2012 nears an end, it's time to consider what might become the major media themes of 2013.
To take the survey, click here.
Nickelodeon upfront: Cutting the cord
FCC votes yes on new net neutrality laws
Solid rebound for Fox’s Daytona 500
Yes, ‘Empire’ hits yet another series high
Alas, 2014 wasn’t good for advertising
The Big Four: Crossing the big gray line
The midseason’s winners and losers
Pretending to be Michael Jordan
‘Secrets and Lies,’ hidden a bit too well
Tell us your thoughts on Hispanic media
For ABC, one smart Thursday play
Study: Most of us have binge watched a show
Cable overnights: OWN’s ‘Haves’ tops the night
- Dan Matarelli becomes VP and director at SMG Performance Marketing
- Chris Gyorgy becomes group creative director at Havas Chicago
- Jonathan Lewis and Dave Ortega rise at McKee Wallwork + Co.
- Alan Brydon becomes CEO at the Outdoor Media Centre
- Mike Sundet becomes director of sports and entertainment at Momentum
- Remy Stern rises to chief digital officer at The New York Post
- Deena Schacter joins and Katie Tomlinson rises at Veranda
- Luz Maria Doria, Irma Martinez and Luz Avila-Kyncl join Siempre Mujer
- Mark Boudreaux becomes director of sales at Entercom New Orleans
- Duncan Lawrence and Sharna Morelli rise at Morpace
- Rob Stone becomes studio host for Fox's Women's World Cup
- Andrew J. West joins CW's 'Dead People'
- Adam Rodriguez joins ABC drama pilot 'Runner'
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Communications strategist/media planner in Chicago
Digital campaign and analytics manager
Digital media buyer job in Springfield, MO
Assistant media planner job in Santa Monica
Digital media planner opening in Las Vegas