Tell us, what will be the big stories of 2013?
December 10, 2012
This year has brought an explosion in tablet usage, the continued rise of mobile and social media, and the continued decline of print. As 2012 nears an end, it's time to consider what might become the major media themes of 2013.
To take the survey, click here.
Cable overnights: Another MLB record
Fusion lays off 30 two years after launch
Even with decline, ‘Empire’ dominates
Cute: Halloween fun on Realtor.com
Survey: Morale is low at agencies
Rupert really steps in it on Twitter
Actually, ad blocking’s not such a threat
TV Guide has been sold, yet again
Readers: Fallon’s king of late night
‘Fargo,’ different personas, same fun
Tell us what you want from OOH ratings
What radio must do to reinvent itself
For ‘Vampire Diaries,’ a little less bite
- David Kolbusz becomes CCO at Droga5 London
- Andrew Dauska becomes managing director at TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Lisa Zakarin becomes managing director at Publicis Hawkeye
- Kevin Dolak, Seung Lee and Helen Russell join Newsweek
- Karen DeFriez becomes affiliate sales manager at Westwood One
- Dick Costolo joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' as a consultant
- Lou Diamond Phillips guesting on NBC's 'Blindspot'
- Melanie Liburd joins HBO's 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Sopranos' actor Frank Albanese dies at age 84
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Digital media planner opening in Seattle
Paid social media planner wanted in McLean, Virginia
Assistant OOH strategist position in New York
Media planner wanted in Philadelphia
Media buyer coordinator opening in New Haven