Tell us, what will be the big stories of 2013?
December 10, 2012
This year has brought an explosion in tablet usage, the continued rise of mobile and social media, and the continued decline of print. As 2012 nears an end, it's time to consider what might become the major media themes of 2013.
To take the survey, click here.
Amid controversy, ‘Cait’ does great
British Open final round shines on Twitter
Big bump for ‘Bachelorette’ finale
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
The real growth in digital radio: Mobile
Play the over-the-top guessing game
Summer’s top shows: Oldies mostly
‘Knock Knock Live,’ snore, snore
Tell us your thoughts on radio
For Telemundo, one caliente summer
From Pandora, a new way to listen ad-free
Another blast from the past for ‘The View’
‘Wayward Pines’ soars with DVR viewing
- Julius Dunn becomes director of talent at DDB North America
- Phil Talbot rises to managing partner at DWA
- Jenn Vickery rises to senior director of digital at Nebo
- Kim Tranmer becomes managing director at Leavitt Digital
- Ian Trombley rises to president of operations at NBCUniversal
- Lleni Sandoval rises to VP of human resources at NBCU Hispanic
- Peter Krogh and Jacco de Bruijn join PhotoShelter
- Ashley Gorman and Patricia Childress join syndicated talk show 'FABLife'
- Diane Keaton joins the cast of HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Terry O'Quinn joins the cast of ABC's 'Secrets & Lies'
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Assistant media planner job in Atlanta
Local marketing specialist wanted in Greensboro
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Assistant media planner opening in Atlanta