Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
‘Bachelorette’ lifts ABC to second straight Monday win
Trump’s RNC speech tops the week on Twitter
Amtrak rolling out in-train magazine The National
Foursquare: Here’s a way to measure ad effectiveness
Whoa: Facebook gets bulk of social media dollars
Readers: Harassment is a problem across all media
For Hispanics, the Olympics will be about soccer
‘Hey, it’s Marshmallow Man rising out of the floor!’
A media buyer’s primer to the Democratic convention
Tell us, what do you expect from the Rio Games?
Gee, look, another reboot: This time it’s ‘MADtv’
Months after shutdown, Al Jazeera preps a U.S. return
‘BrainDead’ is DOA on move to Sunday night
- Todd Brandes becomes SVP at The Integer Group
- Dylan Clayton Bost becomes minister of innovation at The Republik
- Kate Daggett becomes chief creative officer at Rauxa
- Lia Silkworth becomes SVP of insights at Telemundo
- Justin Rosenblatt becomes EVP of programming at Pop
- Ken Lawson rises to SVP at Twentieth Television
- Tom Junod becomes a senior writer at ESPN The Magazine
- Carol Dunn becomes executive producer at PS260
- David Spade hosting Comedy Central's Rob Lowe roast
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin
Digital media planner wanted in Salt Lake City
Direct mail media planner job in Minneapolis