Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
Cable overnights: ‘Sons of Anarchy’ stays No. 1
Study: TV still dominates video time
There she is (on Twitter), Miss America
For Fox, some rougher times ahead
Jon Swallen on changes in the media economy
Networks to media: DVRs are really, really important
Big jump for penultimate ‘America’s Got Talent’
A bit of advertiser backlash for the NFL
Limp second quarter for ad spending
NBC locks up another summer victory
That final-season surge for ‘Sons’
‘Mysteries of Laura,’ the allure of Debra
For ‘Extant,’ the blastoff that didn’t
- Guy Vidra becomes CEO at The New Republic
- Tim O’Connor becomes corporate sales managing director at Meredith
- Molly Battles becomes men's group PR manager at Bonnier
- Caleb Weinstein becomes EVP of affiliate distribution at Fox International
- Donny Hudson becomes EVP of sales at America CV
- Jodi Lipe becomes SVP of marketing at Ovation
- Ari Osur becomes VP of product marketing at Simulmedia
- Patrick Jager becomes EVP and CEO at Everwise/Banner Media
- Bill Hader hosting NBC's 'Saturday Night Live'
- Mark Feuerstein joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Gloria Steinem guesting on CBS's 'The Good Wife'
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Job for media buyer/planner with DC PR agency
Programmatic media buyer job in York, Pennsylvania
Media buyer opening in Las Vegas
Immediate opening for a media buyer/planner
Opening for a chief experiential officer