Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
Another Thursday night of football preemptions
The new king of late night indeed
Sports’ sudden superstar: Mo’ne Davis
Dallas: Cowboys kick up TV spending
‘Intruders,’ eerie at a measured pace
Tell us, what’s your take on automated buying?
Best tube bets this weekend
TNT nabs rights to ‘Hunger Games’ and ‘Divergent’
Cable overnights: FNC snaps CNN win streak
Amazon’s drones are coming! (In India, not U.S.)
Now on music sharing site SoundCloud, advertising
Lawsuit claims People is biased against blacks
‘Big Brother’ lifts CBS to Wednesday win
- Neil Munn rises to global CEO at BBH
- Kim Heneghan joins and Kim Castro rises at U.S. News & World Report
- Patty Adams Martinez, Busra Erkara and Mickey Stanley join Nylon
- Kevin Frazier becomes co-host at 'Entertainment Tonight'
- Rachel Brosnahan joins CBS's 'The Dovekeepers'
- Eva Longoria guesting on Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Megan Mullally and Natalie Morales guesting on 'Parks and Recreation'
- Tony Shalhoub joins the cast of Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Emmy-winning animator Liz Holzman dies at age 61
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Media planner/buyer opening in Detroit
Senior media planner/buyer job in Phoenix
Opening for an associate media director in SF
Media buyer opening in Milwaukee
Manager of media planning job in Dallas