Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
A strong sendoff for NBC’s ‘Parenthood’
Readers: It will be a record Super Bowl
The rest of the best of the Super Bowl
‘Kids Baking Championship,’ what fun
Rachel, the stress from work is too much
Tell us your thoughts on Hispanic media
Best tube bets this weekend
Cable overnights: ‘Americans’ dips slightly
New from Snapchat, meet Discover
Survey: Native advertising will soar this year
Coming soon: Nick without the cable bill
Disney Junior planning Latin-inspired princess
‘Empire’ holds steady in fourth week
- Jeremy Gibney and Rob Esmundo join San Francisco agency Eleven
- Paul Pastor becomes EVP of network strategy at Discovery Channel
- Amy Hyland and Justin Nesci rise at Nickelodeon
- Pete Rumpel becomes chief sales officer at ABI Research
- Lincoln Lopez becomes VP and GM of social media at Univision
- Jim Lawson becomes regional manager at iHeartMedia
- John Reiss rises to executive producer at NBC's 'Meet the Press'
- Roberto Ruiz becomes news anchor at Azteca America
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS's 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Looking to fill a media planner job in Chicago
Senior media connections planner/buyer in Columbus
Assistant media buyer opening in San Francisco
Digital media buyer job in Minneapolis
Programmatic media planner wanted in New York