Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
‘Meet the Press’ wins Stephen Miller week
CBS squeaks out first-place finish on Friday
Drama lineup leads ABC to first on Thursday
Media buyers’ picks: What’s hot (and not) in digital radio
Best of the week: Trump Trump Trump Trump
After months, that Vermont paper finds its owner
Rachel, I love my new boss but he sure tells whoppers
The coming breakup of Clear Channel Outdoor
Weekend TV: CBS previews ‘The Good Fight’
Fox: Sorry about that fake news promoting our movie
New FCC chair: Let’s get those FM chips activated
Study: Millennials the worst-behaved drivers
Kids in Australia use more internet than TV
- Luca Pannese and Luca Lorenzini join Publicis NY
- Jorge Murillo rises to VP and ECD at Alma
- Keith Cox rises to development president at Paramount Network
- Matt McAllester rises to editor in chief at Newsweek
- Jason Simms becomes director of drama and comedy at Sky Vision
- Santiago Cabrera joins CBS's 'Salvation'
- Retta joins the cast of NBC's 'Good Girls'
- Antonia Thomas joins ABC's 'The Good Doctor'
- Radio humorist Stuart McLean dies at age 68
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York