Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
Cable overnights: Postseason MLB draws a crowd
Adios, ‘Utopia:’ Fox yanks show’s Tuesday edition
DirecTV hangs on to NFL Sunday Ticket
Where’s the hope for magazines? Mobile.
PBS and CBS lead News & Documentary Emmys
NBC’s ‘Voice’ dominates another Tuesday night
NBC wins premiere week, yet again
A promising postseason for MLB
Here it is, big talk on Advertising Week
‘Bad Judge,’ just all around way bad
So, what’s the future for celebrity magazines?
On ‘Minds,’ new face for an aging show
FCC spikes the NFL blackout rule
- C. Brett Marottoli rises to VP of program acquisitions at Starz
- E! president Suzanne Kolb exits the network
- Sandy Alouete rises to SVP of talent and music programming at VH1
- Jack Foley becomes VP of business development at Westwood One
- Marie Joshi becomes director of strategic partnerships at Adaptly
- Liane Pierce becomes VP of client services at Yieldbot
- Stephanie Pilon becomes head of UK sales at adjust
- Ryan Hansen guesting on CW's upcoming 'iZombie'
- Soap opera writer Sam Hall dies at age 93
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Senior media buyer job in Los Angeles
Media assistant position in Boise, Idaho
Online media buyer position in San Francisco
Senior media planner/buyer job in Des Moines
Needed: Inside multimedia sales rep in Mass.