Tell us, how’s the midseason shaping up?
January 28, 2013
With the return of “American Idol,” the midseason has officially arrived, and it looks quite different than last year.
NBC remains in first place after a much stronger than expected fall, while CBS is second, Fox is third and ABC is a distant fourth. A handful of new shows have already debuted, with more still to come later this month and through late spring.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Which network is in the best position to win the season? Which new show looks most promising? And which ones look like duds?
Click here to take the survey.
Measuring OOH: What buyers want to see
Another syndicated talk show is axed
‘The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns,’ yes
What will be the big media stories of 2015?
For ‘Gotham,’ a bit of comic(s) relief
Friday overnights: ‘Constantine’ rebounds
ABC wins fourth Thursday of sweeps
CBS remains on Dish Network, for now
Fox fills out its midseason schedule
A first look at the NewFronts schedule
Aereo is broke-o: Files for Chapter 11
And now, the new show scorecard
Hartford: TV is overrun with retail
- Sarah Barnett becomes president and GM at BBC America
- Sal Petruzzi rises to SVP of communications at Turner
- Arianne Nardo becomes executive editor at Robb Report Home & Style
- William Shatner joins Syfy's 'Haven'
- Michael Hyatt and Yara Martinez join HBO's 'True Detective'
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson hosting ABC's 'Backstage with Disney on Broadway'
- Scott Brown returning to Fox News Channel
- James Franco hosting NBC's 'Saturday Night Live'
- Merrin Dungey joins ABC’s ‘Once Upon a Time’
- Jennifer Hudson performing on CBS’s ‘A Home for the Holidays’
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Media planning coordinator wanted in Miami
Digital media planner job in Salt Lake City
Media planner/buyer job in Madison, WI
Needed: Media buyer in Baton Rouge
Digital media planner jon in Norwalk, Connecticut