Tell us, how’s the fall TV season shaping up?
November 7, 2012
A week into the November sweeps, there have already been many interesting developments during this fall season. NBC, the longtime fourth-place network, is No. 1 among adults 18-49, and the use of DVRs has spiked. Hits have been sparse, while even shows that have received full-season orders have received low ratings.
Media Life wants to know what you think. What has been the year's biggest development? What shows have the best long-term prospects? And which ones won't be around much longer?
Click here to take the survey.
Cable overnights: Solid start for ‘Houdini’
Cancellations for TBS and Fox programs
ABC and NBC on top as summer sets
Wanna be in an ad? Quick, do a selfie!
ISIS claims to have killed another journalist
NBC’s ‘Ninja’ slithers to best rating in a month
Terrible timing for ‘Sleepy Hollow’ stunt
Fred Ryan becomes publisher of Washington Post
Slow start for political spending in 2014
New Orleans: TV news is really hot
ABC’s ‘Forever:’ More like a few weeks
‘My Friends Call Me Johnny,’ old dude
And now, the news from David Muir
- David Malachowski becomes group account director at Swirl
- AOL brand group CEO Susan Lyne moves to BBG Fund
- Satnam Gandhi becomes chief technology officer at PageScience
- Ted Gold joins Spike TV as SVP of scripted original series
- Patrick Warburton reprising role in ‘The Tick’
- Steve Zahn, Andrea Anders and Tyne Daly guesting on ‘Modern Family’
- Paul Sorvino, Rob Huebel and Dan Bakkedahl join ABC’s ‘The Goldbergs’
- Jermaine Fowler developing a comedy for ABC
- Cory Gnazzo becomes executive producer of ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’
- Lawyer: McKayla Maroney was underage in stolen pictures
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Junior media planner job in the Washington area
Senior media buyer/planner job in Rochester
Needed: Receptionist for a media agency
Media buyer position in Greenville, SC
Digital media analyst job in Greenville, SC