Tell us, how’s the fall TV season shaping up?
November 7, 2012
A week into the November sweeps, there have already been many interesting developments during this fall season. NBC, the longtime fourth-place network, is No. 1 among adults 18-49, and the use of DVRs has spiked. Hits have been sparse, while even shows that have received full-season orders have received low ratings.
Media Life wants to know what you think. What has been the year's biggest development? What shows have the best long-term prospects? And which ones won't be around much longer?
Click here to take the survey.
‘NBC Nightly News’ wins the 2015-16 season
New Thursday shows post ho-hum ratings
Readers: ABC will stay ahead on Friday nights
Readers: NBC will dominate a weak Sunday night
NFL viewership is down (but let’s not panic yet)
NFL lifts Major League Soccer to 12-year high
Rachel, with no raises, what perks should I ask for?
Tell us, what’s your take on late-night television?
Weekend TV: ‘MacGyver’ returns to CBS
Cable overnights: Yikes! Scary slide for ‘Horror Story’
With Brangelina split, People heads back to press
Cooking TV shows more popular than actual cooking
Promising premieres for new ABC Wednesday shows
- Ariana Stolarz rises to global CSO at MRM//McCann
- Carla Serrano and Bill Kanarick rise at Publicis
- Chris Einhauser becomes group account director at Zambezi
- Sharon Klein and Tess Sanchez rise at Fox
- Laura Wides-Muñoz rises to VP of special projects at Fusion
- Michael Palatnek becomes CEO at Posterscope US
- Eric Peterkofsky rises to EVP of talent at Entertainment Studios
- Jamie Lee Curtis directing an episode of 'Scream Queens'
- Poorna Jagannathan joins Netflix's 'Gypsy'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Wanted: Media buyer in Providence, Rhode Island
Media buyer wanted in Savannah, Georgia
Needed: Digital media planner/buyer in NJ
Media planner/strategist job in Dallas/Fort Worth
Media planner opening in Chicago