Tell us, how’s the fall TV season shaping up?
November 7, 2012
A week into the November sweeps, there have already been many interesting developments during this fall season. NBC, the longtime fourth-place network, is No. 1 among adults 18-49, and the use of DVRs has spiked. Hits have been sparse, while even shows that have received full-season orders have received low ratings.
Media Life wants to know what you think. What has been the year's biggest development? What shows have the best long-term prospects? And which ones won't be around much longer?
Click here to take the survey.
The scoop on HBO’s over the top service
Instagram adds clickable links to ads
Fuse upfront: Moving beyond music
The hottest social network: Instagram
Study: Who got the most face time during Oscars
Big surge for NBC’s ‘The Voice’
A much better midseason for Fox
For Bill O’Reilly, steady through it all
Real identity of naked Buckingham guy
‘Dig,’ off we go to Armageddon, again
Tell us your thoughts on Hispanic media
When is a spinoff one too many?
Media buyers to Nielsen: Changes, please
- Katherine Nelson becomes SVP of communications at Syfy
- Pam Thompson becomes executive account director at Food Network Magazine
- Charo Henriquez becomes executive editor at PeopleEnEspanol.com
- Michael D. Gottlieb joins National Journal's Policy Brands Roundtable
- Will Brantley becomes hunting editor at Field & Stream
- Liza Landsman becomes chief customer officer at Jet.com
- Seven rise at digital advertising company Sizmek
- Jason Baadsgaard becomes chief revenue officer at Eyeview
- Michael Hirst signs development deal at A+E Studios
- Four join CBS/TNT's NCAA Tournament coverage
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Remote media buyer available for all markets
Offline media buyer job in San Francisco
Spot media buyer wanted in Greenville, S.C.
Communications strategist/media planner in Chicago
Digital campaign and analytics manager