Tell us, how’s the fall TV season shaping up?
November 7, 2012
A week into the November sweeps, there have already been many interesting developments during this fall season. NBC, the longtime fourth-place network, is No. 1 among adults 18-49, and the use of DVRs has spiked. Hits have been sparse, while even shows that have received full-season orders have received low ratings.
Media Life wants to know what you think. What has been the year's biggest development? What shows have the best long-term prospects? And which ones won't be around much longer?
Click here to take the survey.
Cable overnights: Fox News dominates Wednesday night
Salt Lake City remains top local Olympics market
Closing ceremony tumbles among Hispanic viewers
NBC runs primetime winning streak to 20 nights
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Buyers: Here’s how magazines can woo us back
It could be that ESPN is ripe for a takedown
In syndication, chasing after the next big hit
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Tell us, how’s Donald Trump’s campaign going?
Tackling the problem of athletes and violence
Cable overnights: Another town hall boost for ‘Hannity’
Figuring just how much Trump’s ‘Hannity’ time is worth
- Matthew Zaifert becomes creative director at 22squared
- James Klein and Jim Ayer join GPJ
- Erik McKinney and Erik Reponen rise at GPJ
- Dave Kalman becomes chief technology officer at HackerAgency
- Mitchell Harris and Mel Smith join RAIN
- Patsy Loris rises to EVP of news at Univision
- Chandar Pattabhiram rises to SVP and CMO at Marketo
- Tim Bock becomes SVP of production at dick clark productions
- Donovan McNabb, O.J. McDuffie and Ki-Jana Carter join beIN Sports
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Associate media planner wanted in Brooklyn
Senior media planner job in Dearborn, Michigan
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin