So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Though down, ‘This Is Us’ reigns again on Tuesday
Obama farewell address tops the week in social TV
The scoop on Megyn Kelly’s new gig with NBC
Putting a firm number on how many are cord cutting
New doubts about Pandora as big layoffs loom
Here’s a first: Local ads in Super Bowl stream
Coming at you: Media Life’s digital radio series
The rescue of Univision: Chance to get back its mojo
For History, deploying a drama about tough guys
Tell us: What will be the big media stories of 2017?
Infographic: A look at Australians’ changing radio habits
Landlines are totally passé: Less than half have ’em
For the NYT, a future of more multimedia and more Trump
- Mike Long, Arlene Bae and Sara Wallace join FCB West
- Marco Bailetti and Shawn DosSantos join GALE
- Danielle Pak becomes director of communications planning at Zambezi
- Max Kislevitz becomes brand director at Battery
- Laura Roberts becomes VP of business development at SGK
- Isaac Lee becomes chief content officer at Univision and Televisa
- Lee Zellweger rises to publisher at Reader's Digest
- Lester Holt hosting ASME's annual Ellie Awards
- Cyrus Farrokh becomes international president at Propagate
- Bill O'Reilly interviewing Donald Trump on Super Sunday
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: November 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York
Freelance media buyer available