So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Cable overnights: Solid start for ‘Houdini’
Cancellations for TBS and Fox programs
ABC and NBC on top as summer sets
Wanna be in an ad? Quick, do a selfie!
ISIS claims to have killed another journalist
NBC’s ‘Ninja’ slithers to best rating in a month
Terrible timing for ‘Sleepy Hollow’ stunt
Fred Ryan becomes publisher of Washington Post
Slow start for political spending in 2014
New Orleans: TV news is really hot
ABC’s ‘Forever:’ More like a few weeks
‘My Friends Call Me Johnny,’ old dude
And now, the news from David Muir
- David Malachowski becomes group account director at Swirl
- AOL brand group CEO Susan Lyne moves to BBG Fund
- Satnam Gandhi becomes chief technology officer at PageScience
- Ted Gold joins Spike TV as SVP of scripted original series
- Patrick Warburton reprising role in ‘The Tick’
- Steve Zahn, Andrea Anders and Tyne Daly guesting on ‘Modern Family’
- Paul Sorvino, Rob Huebel and Dan Bakkedahl join ABC’s ‘The Goldbergs’
- Jermaine Fowler developing a comedy for ABC
- Cory Gnazzo becomes executive producer of ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’
- Lawyer: McKayla Maroney was underage in stolen pictures
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Junior media planner job in the Washington area
Senior media buyer/planner job in Rochester
Needed: Receptionist for a media agency
Media buyer position in Greenville, SC
Digital media analyst job in Greenville, SC