So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Cable overnights: No ‘VMAs’ lift for ‘Teen Mom’
ABC and NBC reality shows match season highs
Just how old are NY Times readers, anyway?
Digital video advertising thrives on larger screens
MTV’s VMAs shine bright on social media
Imagining the television landscape of the future
Troubling truths about native advertising
ABC’s ‘Speechless’: Show with something to say
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Tell us, how’s Donald Trump’s campaign going?
It’s Pablo Escobar, an odd pop culture phenom
The most controversial Instagram post from Rio
Nielsen shocker: U.S. TV households actually grew
- Pete Gosselin and Jay Hunt join Havas Worldwide
- Aaron Dus becomes VP of strategy at Engine West
- Steve Passwaiter rises to VP and GM at Kantar Media's CMAG
- Tina Shah rises to SVP of business affairs at Turner Sports
- Marc Peyser joins, Lauren Gelman and Lorraine Burton rise at Reader's Digest
- Gemma Garcia becomes executive producer of 'Noticiero Telemundo'
- David Boyd directing and producing Spike TV's 'The Mist'
- Kevin James hosting CBS's 'CBS Fall Preview'
- Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochte join 'Dancing with the Stars'
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Media planner/strategist job in Dallas/Fort Worth
Media planner opening in Chicago
Associate media planner wanted in Brooklyn
Senior media planner job in Dearborn, Michigan
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago