So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
MLB sprints past other sports leagues in OOH beacons
Big stink over missing Hillary in newspapers
‘America’s Got Talent’ just edges ‘Big Brother’
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Readers: New fall shows are looking better
The seven commandments of community newspapers
So far it’s Clinton over Trump, at least on TV
History, herstory, Hillary: Final night of the DNC
Cable overnights: ‘Smackdown’ slips in second week
Selling up or selling out: Reddit adds new ads
NBC stays well ahead of competition on Tuesday
NASCAR sets new record for NBCSN
Hispanic TV: Telemundo wins week in 18-49s
- Morgan Carroll rises to managing director at DigitasLBi Chicago
- Hwa-Shih Lee rises to SVP of digital at Palisades MediaGroup
- Katrien De Bauw becomes managing director at TBWA\Media Arts Lab
- Tori Socha rises to VP of original series at Spike TV
- Melissa Bell rises to publisher at Vox Media
- Michael Holderle becomes VP of integrated marketing at Entravision
- Lin-Manuel Miranda hosting 'PBS Arts Fall Festival'
- Idina Menzel starring in Lifetime's 'Beaches' remake
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin
Digital media planner wanted in Salt Lake City
Direct mail media planner job in Minneapolis