So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Cubs clincher sets a record for Fox Sports 1
The high cost of this vitriolic election on our nation
For ESPN2, targeting a new type of sports viewer
New way to use beacons: Passing on lifestyle tips
What the AT&T-Time Warner deal means for media
Tell us, what is the future of digital radio?
It’s here: Media Life’s new sports newsletter
The broad family sitcom lives on at CBS
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ returns to the top on Friday
Fox jumps to No. 2 with ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’
Third debate improves to nearly 69 million viewers
Blame Millennials for the real estate advertising decline
Rachel, how do I shut my boss up about politics?
- Michael Gross becomes editor in chief at Avenue
- Scott Mayerowitz rises at the Associated Press
- Joshua Mann becomes energy reporter at the Houston Business Journal
- Michelle Iracheta joins the Yakima Herald-Republic
- Carol Burnett starring in a comedy pilot
- Vine Star King Bach joining Fox comedy pilot
- Liz Kruger and Craig Shapiro team up for CBS summer show
- Michael Stahl-David and Matt Whelan become regulars on ‘Narcos’
- Patricia Clarkson and Campbell Scott join ‘House of Cards’
- David Bunnell, founder of PC Magazine and PC World, dies at 69
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This month’s digital traffic data: August 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Search and analytics manager job in Columbus
Stamford agency needs a mass media manager
Media traffic specialist position in Stamford
Wanted: Cross channel media reporting analyst
Media research analyst opening in Stamford