So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Remembering James Gandolfini (Tony)
NBA Finals heading for a huge finale
Strong finale for NBC’s ‘The Voice’
Game 3 sets a record for NBC Sports Network
CNN’s ‘New Day’ bows to ho-hum numbers
Conde boots Lucky editor Brandon Holley
Poll: Very few trust the U.S. news media
Remembering Michael Hastings, journalist
This won’t be a great year for broadcast
Readers: CBS is the network to beat
Daytime Emmys, down but not out
‘Naked and Afraid,’ true adventure
So, what’s your take on magazines these days?
- Brian Powley rises to global president at iCrossing
- Steven Berns becomes CFO at Tribune Co.
- Terry Moran becomes chief foreign correspondent at ABC News
- Ben Gerst becomes SVP of development at Fox Sports Digital
- Ryan O'Hara becomes president of content at MSG
- Nancy Cohen becomes SVP of ad sales at UP
- TV writer Lisa de Moraes joins Deadline Hollywood
- Alex Price rises to director of Southeast sales at MundoFox
- Sue Renaldo becomes director of operations at Talent Partners
- John Hurt joins FX drama pilot 'The Strain'
- Liv Tyler joins HBO's 'The Leftovers'
- Fox News contributor Tobin Smith exits
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Director of digital ad operations in New York
Digital media planner job in London
Digital media director in San Diego
Broadcast investment supervisor in Toronto
Freelance broadcast buyer available