So, what do you think about Meredith-Time Inc.?
March 6, 2013
The surprise news last week that Meredith may acquire the bulk of Time Inc.’s magazines and spin them off into a new publishing company has the media world buzzing. There’s widespread speculation over what this means for the magazine industry and how it would impact media people, not to mention which magazines would emerge stronger from the shakeup and which might dissappear.
Media Life wants to know what you think. Is this a good idea? What does it say about the magazine industry? Which Meredith-Time Inc. brands are most valuable?
To take the survey, click here.
Lester Holt starts strong as ‘Nightly News’ anchor
Sunday’s ‘BET Awards’ slips on Twitter
NBC’s ‘Ninja’ and ‘Island’ grow
Wack job: A Donald Trump rantalogue
Upfront update: CBS nears finish line
NBC to Donald Trump: You’re fired
Peek into Jerry Seinfield’s apartment
‘Zoo,’ best when the claws are out
So tell us, how are upfront negotiations going?
Soccer showdown: U.S. vs. Germany
Readers get it wrong on Trump and NBC
PETA boos use of animals on ‘Zoo’
CW’s ‘iZombie’ shows life with DVR viewing
- Karen Mahabir becomes managing editor for news at Huffington Post
- Rand Getlin and James Palmer join NFL Media
- Jim Hopson becomes interim publisher at The Columbus Dispatch
- Faith Stafford becomes senior associate art director at Entertainment Weekly
- Ahiza Garcia becomes breaking news reporter at CNNMoney
- Damian Ghigliotty rises to finance editor at Commercial Observer
- Adam Tuttle becomes managing director of media at SPYR
- Former 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond sentenced to prison
- Billy Magnussen joins FX drama pilot 'Snowfall'
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Assistant media planner opening in Atlanta
Media planner position in Minneapolis
Media buyer position in Sacramento