So, how will the upfront shake out?
Which network will net the biggest CPM increases?
May 28, 2013
Next week the broadcast networks will present their fall schedules to media buyers and advertisers, and soon after the upfront market will get underway. The latest forecasts predict that the Big Four will see CPM increases of 3 to 6 percent, down from last year.
Media Life wants to know what you think.
Will broadcast have a strong year? Which broadcast network will lead in CPM gains? What will be the biggest story of the upfront?
Click here to take the survey.
Readers: No C7 during this upfront
Fact: We now use the web more than TV
May’s five biggest sweeps stunts
So tell us, which network will win May sweeps?
‘Relatively Insane,’ totally inane
For NBC’s Thursday, an early close
Cable overnights: New high for ‘Chrisley’
The word: FCC guts net neutrality rules
USA’s summer lineup: ‘Pains’ and ‘Affairs’
Whoa: Amazon scores HBO Go
‘About a Boy’ grows for second straight week
Coulson: I did not participate in a cover-up
‘Scandal,’ from bubble to breakout
- GroupM communications director John Wolfe exiting
- Theresa Griggs becomes creative director at Cosmopolitan
- Ryan D’Agostino and David Granger join Popular Mechanics
- Jeanne Fontana becomes health and wellness president at Robb Report
- Christopher Dolan becomes publisher at Muscle & Fitness
- Karen Bonck becomes SVP of branded partnerships at Debmar-Mercury
- Sam Register rises to president at Warner Bros. Animation
- Luis 'El Matador' Hernandez joins Fox Deportes
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg hosting NBC's 'SNL'
- Jennifer Garner developing mystery project at Bravo
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies at age 31
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Senior digital media planner job in L.A.
Media planner position in Dallas
Needed: Senior digital media buyer and planner
Expert marketing consultant available in all markets
Media buyer/planner job in Philadelphia