So, how will the upfront shake out?
Which network will net the biggest CPM increases?
May 28, 2013
Next week the broadcast networks will present their fall schedules to media buyers and advertisers, and soon after the upfront market will get underway. The latest forecasts predict that the Big Four will see CPM increases of 3 to 6 percent, down from last year.
Media Life wants to know what you think.
Will broadcast have a strong year? Which broadcast network will lead in CPM gains? What will be the biggest story of the upfront?
Click here to take the survey.
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ grows with plot twist
Why the Empire State Building is red
Comcast confirms: TWC deal is dead
Nielsen: Cord cutting’s no big deal
Washington, D.C.: TV remains strong
‘Happyish,’ happyish in spite of itself
Rachel, this rep’s driving me bonkers
So, what network will win May sweeps?
Weekend TV: Sweeps stunts & sports
Cable overnights: MTV’s ‘Catfish’ surges
Ovation upfront: Eying consistency
ABC and CBS tie for No. 1 on Wednesday
Scripps upfront: More familiar faces
- Patty Jones, Michelle Kitchen and Melanie Johnston rise at DDB Canada
- Jamie Horowitz becomes president at Fox Sports National Networks
- Three rise to SVPs of advertising at The New York Times
- Ariff Sidi becomes SVP of digital products at Fox
- Tuwisha Rogers becomes VP of brand leadership at One Solution
- Bill Siwicki becomes VP of mobile strategy at GPShopper
- Edward D. Ciofani becomes CEO at WhereverTV Broadcasting
- Franz Drameh joins the cast of CW's 'Arrow' and "Flash' spinoff
- Ray Romano hosting David Letterman primetime special
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
Assistant media planner wanted in San Francisco
Media planner position open in Charlotte
Media planner and content manager opportunity
Agency sales opening in Mt. Pleasant, SC
Freelance senior media planner job in Seattle