So, how will the upfront shake out?
Which network will net the biggest CPM increases?
May 28, 2013
Next week the broadcast networks will present their fall schedules to media buyers and advertisers, and soon after the upfront market will get underway. The latest forecasts predict that the Big Four will see CPM increases of 3 to 6 percent, down from last year.
Media Life wants to know what you think.
Will broadcast have a strong year? Which broadcast network will lead in CPM gains? What will be the biggest story of the upfront?
Click here to take the survey.
A catalog of Donald Trump’s many Twitter insults
Nielsen: We’ll use PPMs to measure OOH TV viewing
Football overrun lifts CBS’s Sunday lineup
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Cubs clincher sets a record for Fox Sports 1
The high cost of this vitriolic election on our nation
For ESPN2, targeting a new type of sports viewer
New way to use beacons: Passing on lifestyle tips
What the AT&T-Time Warner deal means for media
Tell us, what is the future of digital radio?
It’s here: Media Life’s new sports newsletter
The broad family sitcom lives on at CBS
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ returns to the top on Friday
- Michael Gross becomes editor in chief at Avenue
- Scott Mayerowitz rises at the Associated Press
- Joshua Mann becomes energy reporter at the Houston Business Journal
- Michelle Iracheta joins the Yakima Herald-Republic
- Carol Burnett starring in a comedy pilot
- Vine Star King Bach joining Fox comedy pilot
- Liz Kruger and Craig Shapiro team up for CBS summer show
- Michael Stahl-David and Matt Whelan become regulars on ‘Narcos’
- Patricia Clarkson and Campbell Scott join ‘House of Cards’
- David Bunnell, founder of PC Magazine and PC World, dies at 69
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This month’s digital traffic data: August 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Search and analytics manager job in Columbus
Stamford agency needs a mass media manager
Media traffic specialist position in Stamford
Wanted: Cross channel media reporting analyst
Media research analyst opening in Stamford