Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
Watch out, CBS cuts gap with NBC
ACM Awards take a dive on Twitter
ABC tops NBC newscast for third week
CBS’s ‘Scorpion’ grows in season finale
Coming, a boom in smartwatch ads
‘Saving My Tomorrow,’ save a half hour
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
Suddenly, TV spending looks stronger
The new normal: Multiscreen viewing
New York Times wins three Pulitzers
‘The Prancing Elites Project,’ lotsa heart
So, what network will win May sweeps?
The season’s biggest trend: Diversity
- Luis Martinez becomes design director at 2C Creative
- Matt Gamewell rises to VP of national sales at Learfield Sports
- Charlotte Greensit becomes managing editor at The Intercept
- Christine Buhagiar rises to European region director at Agence France-Presse
- Linda Little rises to market president at iHeartMedia
- Axie Navas rises to senior gear editor at Outside magazine
- Amer Yaqub and Rebecca Frankel rise at Foreign Policy
- Christine Cattano rises to executive producer at Framestore
- Craig T. Nelson joins Netflix's 'Grace and Frankie'
- Mitch Pileggi returning for Fox's 'X-Files' reboot
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Assistant media planner wanted in San Francisco
Media planner position open in Charlotte
Media planner and content manager opportunity
Agency sales opening in Mt. Pleasant, SC
Freelance senior media planner job in Seattle