Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
ABC’s ‘Scandal’ surges to record finale
Fox wins a Wednesday littered with reruns
Philly: Auto driving big TV dollars
Defining the big issues in digital video
A stunt that goes over the rainbow
‘Salem,’ this witches’ brew boils over
Tell us, what’s your forecast for the upfront?
Best tube bets this weekend
Tuesday cable overnights: Solid start for ‘Fargo’
NBCU: We’re ramping up digital content
‘Divorce Court’ up 24 percent this season
Pivot upfront: Four new shows on the way
ABC’s ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ grows in later timeslot
- Sarah Amatuzio becomes VP and creative director at Alcone
- Tim Nolan becomes group creative director at Huge
- Jonathan Kim rises to digital engineering director at Media Kitchen
- Anand Kini rises to EVP of strategy at NBCUniversal
- Meaghan B. Murphy becomes executive editor at Good Housekeeping
- Mary Jeanne Cavanagh becomes EVP of ad sales at BabyFirst
- Steve McEvoy becomes VP of advertising sales at PageScience
- Howard Schneider becomes Federal Reserve reporter at Reuters
- Former 'The View' co-hosts returning to honor Barbara Walters
- Brad Paisley guesting on CBS's 'Two and a Half Men'
- MSNBC personality Lawrence O'Donnell injured in car accident
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Media planner/buyer opening in Des Moines
Media planner/buyer opening in Austin
Online media buyer position in Provo, Utah
Digital media planner/buyer job in Minneapolis
Senior media planner job in Dallas/Fort Worth