Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
Cyber Monday: What worked and what didn’t
Study: Brand loyalty key on Black Friday
Note to readers: We were hacked
Coming at you, the midseason premieres
Where mobile is failing: Big data
‘Wow, that’s a lotta Christmas trees!’
The big story: Reinventing newspapers
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
What’s the future for men’s magazines?
Getting closer to an AIDS cure, perhaps
Where to reach young and old shoppers
Tribune Publishing: Nope, we’re not selling
Overtime game scores for NBC
- Christine Moore becomes global COO at Kinetic Worldwide
- Christy Kranik and Gabriel Garcia rise at LatinWorks
- Aaron Richard and T.J. Tshionyi join Eleven
- Jeff Shultz becomes SVP of business development at CBS Radio
- Laura Feinstein becomes head of social stories at Fusion
- Ellen Alperstein becomes senior editor at Palm Springs Life
- Andy Forssell becomes chief operating officer at Fullscreen
- Lee Adams becomes chief operating officer at Toon Goggles
- Keith Morrison hosting Investigation Discovery's 'Dateline on ID'
- TV actor Al Markim dies at age 88
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Senior media planner opening in Boston
Assistant media planner job in Torrance, Calif.
Digital media planner opening in Seattle
Paid social media planner wanted in McLean, Virginia
Assistant OOH strategist position in New York