Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
The latest: Bloomberg Pursuits folds print edition
Victoria’s Secret sashays to No. 1 on Monday night
Orlando is the best city to party in on New Year’s Eve
Dallas Cowboys’ latest win tops social media
Five ad spending trends to watch for next year
Pondering the future of troubled Pandora (cont’d.)
Here are the top cable channels among Millennials
Back from the dead, yes, it’s Paste magazine
Introducing Media Life’s Out of Home Premium
Honoring Jimmy V with good early-season matchups
Time’s up: The Apple Watch appears to be tanking.
‘This Is Us’ rises to broadcast’s top L+3 drama
The worldwide leader in ad blocking: Poland
- Robert Arrindell becomes programmatic director at Rouge Media
- Mark Andersen becomes group creative director at Colle+McVoy
- Stephen Mooallem becomes editor in chief at The Village Voice
- Bruce Perlmutter becomes SVP of production at Condé Nast Entertainment
- Julia Ioffe becomes foreign policy reporter at The Atlantic
- Yoel Flohr becomes SVP of franchise development at AMC
- Dorothy Crompton becomes VP of format licensing at Fox TV Distribution
- Steve Dennen becomes head of partnerships at Simmons Research
- Nick McCarthy becomes UK and EMEA managing director at Signal
- Alexandra Breckenridge joins NBC's 'This Is Us'
- Jimmy Kimmel hosting ABC's Academy Awards
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: August 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
SEO and SEM manager opening in Pittsburgh
Media supervisor opening in New York
Media buyer/planner position in Madison, WI
Cincinnati agency needs a senior media strategist (online)
Senior media buyer position in San Diego