Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
ABC and Fox tie for first on Thursday
The coming political boom for radio
How papers are reaching out to Millennials
Local Super Bowl advertising at a glance
Rachel, my boss doesn’t know when day’s done
So, what are your thoughts on Donald Trump now?
Weekend TV: The zombies are back
Newsweek tears down its paywall
Maybe it’s not quite time for the smartwatch
Cable overnights: Less excitement for Cavs-Lakers
A tight Wednesday night for broadcast
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Our most endangered medium: Direct mail
- Philippe Krakowsky rises to chairman at IPG Mediabrands
- Rodrigo Grau becomes CCO at JWT Latin America
- Charles Thornton becomes VP of digital at the Automotive Ad Agency
- Todd Eisner becomes creative director at barrettSF
- Sarah Katt becomes VP of product development at AccuWeather
- David Pescovitz becomes editor at large at WebbyAwards.com
- Eddie Jordan and Sabine Schmitz join BBC America's 'Top Gear'
- Lee Majors joins Starz' 'Ash vs. Evil Dead'
- Kyle Schmid joins History military drama 'Six'
- Shawn Ashmore joins ABC drama pilot 'Conviction'
- Scott Wilson joins Netflix's 'The OA'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Digital content manager opening in Atlanta
Senior media planner wanted in Des Moines
Media planner/buyer position in Cincinnati
Looking for a media strategist in Cincinnati
Opening for a marketing communications manager