Seven keys to a winning social media strategy
November 26, 2012
There is a sea of information out there on social media, almost too much. No one has time to sort through it.
Now you don’t have to.
All you need to do is catch Bill DeRosa of Talking Finger’s webinar, “Seven keys to a winning social media strategy.”
In these simple, easy-to-understand keys you’ll master everything you need to know to manage a successful social media campaign. You can use these keys as a handy check list for all the campaigns you work on. You’ll never go wrong if you do.
With these seven keys, you’ll master:
*How to plan and execute a results-driven social media campaign
*How to get the best return on investment
*How to create compelling content
*How to pick the RIGHT social network
*How to create synergy between your social and traditional media
*How to measure and evaluate results of your social media campaign
The webinar, which was sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, was held on Nov. 13, 2012.
It runs just under an hour.
Click the link below to listen in:
‘Late Show’ finale hits 21-year high
‘Modern Family’ falls to low in finale
Once again, ABC wins May sweep
This fall’s five big timeslot battles
Oh my! There goes Marilyn’s skirt.
‘Late Show With David Letterman,’ bravo
Tell us, how do you rate the fall lineups?
Weekend TV: Indy 500 revs up
Cable overnights: NBA stays hot
Fun facts about the Indy 500
Buyouts coming at Wall Street Journal
A record season for Telemundo
‘Late Show’ hits a six-year high
- Twelve join California agency David&Goliath
- Ellie Duque becomes publisher at Entertainment Weekly
- CBS Entertainment EVP of comedy Wendi Trilling exiting
- New York Times chief information officer Marc Frons exiting
- Marjorie Miller rises to director of global news at the Associated Press
- Melissa Bell rises to VP of growth and analytics at Vox Media
- Josh Swade becomes executive producer for film and video at Rolling Stone
- Jessica Lussenhop becomes senior writer at BBC News Magazine
- Emily Banks becomes deputy mobile editor at Bloomberg Digital
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Display media planner opening in Chicago
Media planner/buyer opening in Omaha
Assistant media planner wanted in Atlanta
Media buyer wanted in Pittsburgh