August 28, 2007
CNN.com has hired Reggie Aqui as an anchor, covering news reports on the site’s live video service and anchoring “Now in the News.” Aqui has worked for WKYT-TV, WDJT-TV, and later for KHOU-TV in Houston, documenting the evacuation and relocation of New Orleans residents after Hurricane Katrina.
‘Bachelorette’ surges to seven-week high
Women’s World Cup’s real winner: Nike
Record ratings for women’s big win
Hispanic ad dollars are up, defying trend
So cool: An underwater radio station
‘Dates,’ love stories of first meetings
So, what’s your take on summer TV?
Yes, Amy Schumer is unavoidable now
A bombshell in the case against Cosby
Study: Netflix threatens traditional TV
Big DVR jump for ‘America’s Got Talent’
On the rise: Digital music streaming
ABC and CBS shows fall vs. soccer
- David Matathia becomes CSO at Fitzgerald & Co.
- Matt Forde rises to EVP of production at BBC Worldwide North America
- Lori Hall becomes SVP of marketing at TV One
- Keith Summa rises to SVP of content innovation at Univision News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan joins the cast of CBS's 'The Good Wife'
- Gabriel Soto joins Univision's 'Yo no Creo en los Hombres'
- Jessica Lucas joins Fox's 'Gotham'
- Marisa Tomei joins the cast of Fox's 'Empire'
- Betty White hosting Discovery Family's 'Pawgust' stunt
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Assistant media planner opening in Atlanta
Media planner position in Minneapolis
Media buyer position in Sacramento