August 28, 2007
CNN.com has hired Reggie Aqui as an anchor, covering news reports on the site’s live video service and anchoring “Now in the News.” Aqui has worked for WKYT-TV, WDJT-TV, and later for KHOU-TV in Houston, documenting the evacuation and relocation of New Orleans residents after Hurricane Katrina.
Friday overnights: ‘Shark Tank’ hits 10-week high
‘Tonight Show’ reruns outlast the competition
New for the Olympics, highlights on Snapchat
Univision soars with ‘Pasión y Poder’ finale
A media buyer’s guide to the Newfronts
For beIN Sports, targeting bilingual fans
After 39 years, Harris Publications shuts down
Rachel, how much notice should I give?
Tell us, which bubble shows will return?
Weekend TV: Country music invades Fox
Cable overnights: NBA playoffs surge ahead
Is listening to radio while you drive dangerous?
The bad habit many Hispanics have adopted
- Cedric Bernard and Carrie Thompson rise at Kinetic Worldwide
- Joseph Schneier rises to VP of production at Discovery Channel
- Alex Sepiol, Michael Sluchan and Heather Olander rise at NBCU
- Liza Burnett Fefferman becomes SVP of communications at VH1 and Logo
- Rahul Thumati becomes CFO at Social Reality
- Chris Wood joins PBS's 'Mercy Street'
- Paula Jai Parker joins Showtime's 'Ray Donovan'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Assistant media buyer job in Fort Worth
Needed in Louisville: In-house media buyer
Memphis agency seeks a media planner
Needed: Globally conscious sales/marketing rep
San Diego opening for a digital marketing account manager