August 28, 2007
CNN.com has hired Reggie Aqui as an anchor, covering news reports on the site’s live video service and anchoring “Now in the News.” Aqui has worked for WKYT-TV, WDJT-TV, and later for KHOU-TV in Houston, documenting the evacuation and relocation of New Orleans residents after Hurricane Katrina.
OMG: Meet Tiger Beat’s new investors
On the horizon, a DVR for the Xbox
Who listens to the most radio? Hispanics.
‘Wild’ matches second-best rating
Summer’s DVR winners: ‘Pines’ and ‘Dome’
UFC fight pounds the Twitter competition
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
Coming, a new way to listen to FM radio
Study: Think digital video, think mobile
Whoa, wild animals lit brightly at night
‘Life in Pieces,’ lacking instructions
Jamming with country’s top acts
AT&T makes its first DirecTV play
- Jeffrey Gorder, Jane Delworth and Paula Biondich rise at mono
- Jennifer Putnam becomes CCO at Allen & Gerritsen
- Hollie Newton becomes executive creative director at Sunshine
- Katy Loria rises to chief revenue officer at Screenvision
- Marty Sartini Garner rises to senior editor at Flood Magazine
- Tasha Blasi Pannuzzo becomes SVP of marketing at Westwood One
- Oren Liebermann and Matt Rivers join CNN International
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum joins the cast of CBS's 'Supergirl'
- James Cromwell joins HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Falk Hentschel joins CW's 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Vivica A. Fox and Romeo Miller join TV One holiday movies
- Carla Gugino joins Showtime's upcoming 'Roadies'
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Interactive media buyer job in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Junior media planner wanted in Austin
Assistant media planner job in Atlanta
Local marketing specialist wanted in Greensboro
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois