August 28, 2007
CNN.com has hired Reggie Aqui as an anchor, covering news reports on the site’s live video service and anchoring “Now in the News.” Aqui has worked for WKYT-TV, WDJT-TV, and later for KHOU-TV in Houston, documenting the evacuation and relocation of New Orleans residents after Hurricane Katrina.
Getting out of home measurement right
‘Blindspot’ bumps up in week four
Whoa: No more naked ladies in Playboy
Magazines’ new play: Money-back guarantee
‘American Horror Story’ screams on Twitter
Fall TV’s winners and losers (so far)
L+7 surprises from premiere week
‘Casual,’ that about captures it
Catch the next big wave: Hispanic media
For ‘Best Time Ever,’ a tougher time
WashPost reporter convicted in Iran
OK return for NBC’s sitcom ‘Undateable’
Scripted shows fall vs. strong competition
- Toygar Bazarkaya and Matt Howell join Havas Worldwide
- Kathryn McFarlane rises to creative director at Team One
- Steve Elliott becomes VP of branded entertainment at Comedy Central
- BBC director of television Danny Cohen exiting
- Preston Hillman becomes principal data scientist at PushSpring
- Matt Melnick becomes SVP of global sales at Tracx
- Ben Sprecher becomes chief product officer at Catalina
- Cole Wright becomes host of NFL Network's 'NFL HQ'
- Taye Diggs guesting on Fox's 'Rosewood'
- Rihanna performing on CBS's 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'
- Paul Reubens guesting on Fox's 'Gotham'
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Digital media planner opening in Seattle
Paid social media planner wanted in McLean, Virginia
Assistant OOH strategist position in New York
Media planner wanted in Philadelphia
Media buyer coordinator opening in New Haven