Out of home forecast: Healthy, but what’s next?
Revenue growth has slowed but it’s still outpacing other media
January 12, 2017
Digital drove the last boom, but now that's easing. That raises an intriguing question: What will drive the next boom? Here's a look at the forecasts for the coming several years.
This article is part of our Out of Home Premium Newsletter.
Tags: borrell associates, carat, Clear Channel Outdoor, digital out of home, Geopath, groupm, jonathan barnard, lamar, magna global, Mark Boidman, media buyers, media planners, ooh premium, out of home, outfront, Peter J. Solomon Co., pivotal research, Vincent Letang, zenithoptimedia
CBS wins Friday with NCAA basketball
ABC pulls close with ‘World News Tonight’
For one TV ad, a case of premature congratulation
Rundown: Which advertisers have jumped from YouTube
TV programming blog: All the cancellations and renewals
CBS dominates Thursday with more NCAA playoffs
Podcasting comes of age: What’s behind a recent boom
CBS renews a slew of shows, with a few missing
Best of the week: Advertisers revolt against Google
Putting a pricetag on ad fraud: $16.4 billion
Surprise: There’s one area where TV viewing is soaring
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
Weekend TV: Can anyone beat the UConn women?
- Arun Kumar becomes chief data and marketing tech officer at IPG
- Jenny Campbell rises to managing director at 72andSunny
- Adam Crandall becomes director of strategy at mono
- Mark Wildman rises to EVP of partnerships at Westwood One
- Kevin Craig rises to SVP of newspaper relations at AMG/Parade
- Bill Corvalan becomes VP of West Coast partnerships at AllOver Media
- Richard Just becomes editor at The Washington Post Magazine
- Gemma Lawson rises to VP and design director at Nickelodeon
- Ashley Judd joins Epix' 'Berlin Station'
- Former NBC ad sales executive Robert Blackmore dies at age 90
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Ad sales rep for a digital-only magazine
Freelance media planner/buyer available for all markets
Wanted: Media buyer in Philadelphia
Paid social media planner wanted in Detroit
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency