Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
A complete guide to fall premiere dates
NBC closes the book on ‘The Bible’
What’s ailng the U. S. media economy
‘Living With the Enemy,’ skip this one
So tell us, how are upfront negotiations going?
Real-life panic amidst Shark Week
Trump: NBC violated our contract
Programming blog: Latest pickups and cancellations
‘Extant’ returns to a series low
Facebook monetizing booming videos
Record crowd turns out for semifinal win
Dallas: TV builds on furniture spending
Wack job: A Donald Trump rantalogue
- Droga5 vice chairman Andrew Essex exiting
- Clay Fisher becomes SVP of consumer marketing at The NY Times
- Kesal Patel becomes head of advertising technology at Dow Jones
- Melissa Leo joins the cast of HBO's 'All The Way'
- Longtime TV host Val Doonican dies at age 88
- Photojournalist Charles Harbutt dies at age 79
- Lowrider magazine founder Sonny Madrid dies at age 70
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Part-time media buyer job in Lake Bluff, Illinois
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Assistant media planner opening in Atlanta
Media planner position in Minneapolis
Media buyer position in Sacramento