Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
New Orleans: TV news is really hot
‘My Friends Call Me Johnny,’ old dude
Tell us, what’s your take on automated buying?
And now, the news from David Muir
Apple: We’re investigating iCloud vulnerability
A&E cancels top scripted show ‘Longmire’
Study: Mobile app ads get higher CTR
Netflix pays big bucks for ‘The Blacklist’
The latest carriage dispute: Raycom vs. DirecTV
Fox’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ rebounds
Suddenly scripted series are the rage
Why TV is relying less on advertising
‘Houdini,’ here’s something to get out of
- Bert Hamaoui becomes group media director at MeringCarson in San Diego
- TNT and TBS programming chief Michael Wright leaving Turner
- Rona Fairhead becomes chairman of the BBC Trust
- Jim Louderback leaving Discovery Digital Networks
- Joan Rivers remains in serious condition
- Chelsea Clinton exits NBC News
- Enver Gjokaj and Chad Michael Murray join ABC’s ‘Agent Carter’
- Syfy cancels Wil Wheaton’s show
- ‘The Following’ showrunner Jennifer Johnson exits
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Junior media planner job in the Washington area
Senior media buyer/planner job in Rochester
Needed: Receptionist for a media agency
Media buyer position in Greenville, SC
Digital media analyst job in Greenville, SC