Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
Time Inc.’s long, rough summer continues
Which U.S. Olympic athlete’s sponsors spent most?
Even with Olympics over, NBC stays on top
Olympics finish strong on social media
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Where political is booming: Social and search
Quiet close to up-and-down Summer Games
Fox’s ‘The Exorcist’: Bloody hell, this looks bad
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Tell us, how’s Donald Trump’s campaign going?
For ‘The View,’ still dishing amid the drama
One last look at Gawker’s impressive numbers
Pandora’s new strategy: It’s going on-demand
- Bill Cimino becomes CCO at McCann Detroit
- Randy Rovegno, Michael Voice and Caroline Wilson join Pop
- Jennifer Csengody-Novetsky becomes senior editor at Harper's Bazaar
- Jeff Tamarkin becomes editor at BestClassicBands.com
- Jason Solinsky becomes chief technology officer at fuboTV
- Rey Mysterio signs first-look deal at El Rey Network
- Rupert Grint, Ed Westwick and Dougray Scott join Crackle's 'Snatch'
- Sarah Paulson joins the cast of FX's 'Feud'
- Newspaperman George E. Curry dies at age 69
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Associate media planner wanted in Brooklyn
Senior media planner job in Dearborn, Michigan
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin