Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
Rachel, he gets the elevator, I get the shaft
Weekend TV: ‘Saturday Night Live’ returns
A pair of pickups for ABC: ‘Speechless’ and ‘Survivor’
The future of Viacom? It may be with CBS.
The cost of cord cutting: Nearly $1 billion
Nielsen: We’re using the PPM to measure television
‘Empire’ falls to second-lowest rating in series history
ESPN’s ‘MNF’ hits all-time low versus debate
The latest argument for cord cutting: Cat videos
Finally, sports talk radio comes of age
Spot TV: Political’s robust, even without Trump
NBC’s ‘Voice’ premiere soars among Hispanics
Tell us, what’s your take on late-night television?
- Kyle Acquistapace becomes president at Supermoon
- Kevin Grady becomes SVP and ECD at FCB Chicago
- Joachim Bader becomes Central Europe CEO at Wunderman
- David Brewer rises to SVP of program strategy at Bravo & Oxygen
- Christian Kurz rises to SVP of consumer insights at Viacom
- Sandra Oh guesting on ABC's 'American Crime'
- Tiffany Hines and Bailey Chase join Fox's '24: Legacy'
- Molly Parker joins Netflix's 'Lost In Space'
- ‘All My Children’ creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: August 2016
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Strategic media planner/buyer needed in Charlotte
Wanted: Media buyer in Providence, Rhode Island
Media buyer wanted in Savannah, Georgia
Needed: Digital media planner/buyer in NJ
Media planner/strategist job in Dallas/Fort Worth