Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
The coming slowdown in auto sales and advertising
How viewers plan to view the Olympics: On TV
The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Rachel, I think it may be my time to leave media
Tell us, what do you expect from the Rio Games?
Weekend TV: Skydiving without a parachute
MLB sprints past other sports leagues in OOH beacons
Big stink over missing Hillary in newspapers
‘America’s Got Talent’ just edges ‘Big Brother’
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Readers: New fall shows are looking better
The seven commandments of community newspapers
So far it’s Clinton over Trump, at least on TV
- Morgan Carroll rises to managing director at DigitasLBi Chicago
- Hwa-Shih Lee rises to SVP of digital at Palisades MediaGroup
- Katrien De Bauw becomes managing director at TBWA\Media Arts Lab
- Tori Socha rises to VP of original series at Spike TV
- Melissa Bell rises to publisher at Vox Media
- Michael Holderle becomes VP of integrated marketing at Entravision
- Lin-Manuel Miranda hosting 'PBS Arts Fall Festival'
- Idina Menzel starring in Lifetime's 'Beaches' remake
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Needed: Print media buyer in Chicago
Digital media buyer wanted in El Segundo
Media buyer wanted in Austin
Digital media planner wanted in Salt Lake City
Direct mail media planner job in Minneapolis