Nielsen delays Wednesday overnights
February 12, 2014
Wondering where Wednesday’s overnight ratings are?
They haven’t been posted because they’ve been delayed by Nielsen.
The ratings measurement company says a server issue is responsible for the delay. It has not said when they will become available.
Media Life will post an update if we hear anything further.
UPDATE: Nielsen released the ratings around 3:30 EST. Here’s the story: “‘American Idol’ falls 13 percent against Games.”
A new high after all for ‘Mad Men’
TLC yanks ’19 Kids and Counting’
Overnights: ABC wins first Friday of summer
Solid gains for ‘CBS This Morning’
Time Warner Cable gets a new suitor
‘Late Show’ finale hits 21-year high
‘Modern Family’ falls to a new low
Once again, ABC wins May sweep
This fall’s five big timeslot battles
Oh my! There goes Marilyn’s skirt.
‘Late Show With David Letterman,’ bravo
Weekend TV: Indy 500 revs up
Cable overnights: NBA stays hot
- Ann Sarnoff rises to president at BBC Worldwide North America
- Susan Malfa becomes EVP of national ad sales at Estrella TV
- Laura Kalehoff becomes director of branded content at Hearst Digital
- Grace-Ann Bafna, Callista Nurimba and Chloe Slench join Onion Inc.
- Ellie Duque becomes publisher at Entertainment Weekly
- Josh Swade becomes executive producer for film and video at Rolling Stone
- Jessica Lussenhop becomes senior writer at BBC News Magazine
- Twenty former 'Survivor' contestants join the new season
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Display media planner opening in Chicago
Media planner/buyer opening in Omaha
Assistant media planner wanted in Atlanta
Media buyer wanted in Pittsburgh