How to plan and buy Facebook advertising
This webinar walks Media Life readers through its various advertising options
October 24, 2011
Talk about social media and there’s a good chance the conversation is about Facebook, the largest destination.
The challenge for media planners and buyers is to navigate the many advertising opportunities Facebook offers to get the best results for their clients.
Meet Maikel O’Hanlon, director of social media and relationship marketing at Horizon Media.
In this webinar, titled “How to plan and buy Facebook: A practical guide,” Maikel takes an in-depth look at Facebook and explains all the available advertising options.
The webinar runs just over an hour, including a question and answer period.
Readers: ABC has had the best season
A media buyer’s guide to the NewFront
Jenner interview draws 16.9 million
‘Mark & Derek’s Excellent Flip,’ not bad
Will NBC bring Brian Williams back?
For ‘Stalker,’ it’s hello and goodbye
Cablevision: We’re targeting cord cutters
Study: TV increases risk of obesity
Letterman back on top in late-night
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ grows with plot twist
Why the Empire State Building is red
Comcast confirms: TWC deal is dead
Nielsen: Cord cutting’s no big deal
- Michael Phillips becomes SVP of technology at LEVEL Studios
- Julien Tessier rises to North America CEO at Diadeis
- Alexis Madrigal rises to editor in chief at Fusion
- Aaron Mehta rises to senior staff writer at Defense News
- Ben Mims and Peter Jon Lindberg joins Saveur magazine
- Faye Brennan rises to senior editor at Women's Health
- Kristin Newman signs overall deal at ABC Studios
- Frank Langella returning for season four of FX's 'The Americans'
- Longtime Tim film critic Richard Corliss dies at age 71
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
Assistant media planner wanted in San Francisco
Media planner position open in Charlotte
Media planner and content manager opportunity
Agency sales opening in Mt. Pleasant, SC
Freelance senior media planner job in Seattle