How to plan and buy Facebook advertising
This webinar walks Media Life readers through its various advertising options
October 24, 2011
Talk about social media and there’s a good chance the conversation is about Facebook, the largest destination.
The challenge for media planners and buyers is to navigate the many advertising opportunities Facebook offers to get the best results for their clients.
Meet Maikel O’Hanlon, director of social media and relationship marketing at Horizon Media.
In this webinar, titled “How to plan and buy Facebook: A practical guide,” Maikel takes an in-depth look at Facebook and explains all the available advertising options.
The webinar runs just over an hour, including a question and answer period.
Now, your first preview for this year’s Super Bowl
Meet the cord nevers, a subset of Millennials
Trump inauguration draws 30.6 million viewers
Puzzling out Carlos Slim’s bold U.S. ambitions
Coming at you: Media Life’s digital radio series
For once-promising ‘Quantico,’ a second chance
ABC and CBS tie for first on Friday night
Michelle Obama boosts NBC’s ‘Tonight Show’
Richard Beckman hops to a new media venture
Hacker hijinks: Station stuck with anti-Trump song
CBS takes Thursday night with ‘Big Bang Theory’
New York leads the Ellie nominations, once again
CBS’s ‘Hunted’: Little hope of sustaining its big bow
- John Deschner becomes chief innovation officer at TBWA
- Tiffany Egan becomes Australia managing director at DWA
- Robert Langer becomes EVP and CFO at Disney|ABC Television
- Jim Fielding becomes president of consumer products at Fox
- Betty Chen and Tyler Massey join IM Global Television
- Nadine Santos rises to director of programming at Music Choice
- Jane Lynch joins the cast of Discovery Channel's 'Manifesto'
- Kristen Stewart hosting NBC's 'Saturday Night Live'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This month’s digital traffic data: November 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York