How to plan and buy Facebook advertising
This webinar walks Media Life readers through its various advertising options
October 24, 2011
Talk about social media and there’s a good chance the conversation is about Facebook, the largest destination.
The challenge for media planners and buyers is to navigate the many advertising opportunities Facebook offers to get the best results for their clients.
Meet Maikel O’Hanlon, director of social media and relationship marketing at Horizon Media.
In this webinar, titled “How to plan and buy Facebook: A practical guide,” Maikel takes an in-depth look at Facebook and explains all the available advertising options.
The webinar runs just over an hour, including a question and answer period.
‘The Goldbergs’ surges to a six-week high
Alas, New Day won’t see another one
The ever-elusive promise of podcasting
What to watch for at the Newfronts: Day four
Digital Content Newfronts blog: Day three update
Psst! The truth about Cinco de Mayo
Tell us, what’s the state of magazines right now?
Watching as the Millennials come of age
Cable overnights: Another slam dunk for basketball
Tribune to Gannett: No thanks, we’re good
Dish Network: Let us come fix your iPhone
Owners: We’re iffy on the Apple Watch
Just how many satellite radio subscribers are there?
- Nelson Pinero becomes senior partner at GroupM Multicultural
- Erh Ray and Gal Barradas become co-CEOs at Havas Brazil
- Carrin Johnson rises to VP of operations at HackerAgency
- Droga5 group creative director Justin Ebert exits
- Syfy SVPs Paul Shapiro and Erik Storey exit
- Perla Farias and Carmen Urbaneja rise at Telemundo Studios
- Stacey Dash joins Syfy's 'Sharknado: The 4th Awakens'
- Chris Brancato developing El Chapo project at History
- Radio stations simulcasting Prince's 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
This week’s younger viewer ratings
Assistant media buyer job in Fort Worth
Needed in Louisville: In-house media buyer
Memphis agency seeks a media planner
Needed: Globally conscious sales/marketing rep
San Diego opening for a digital marketing account manager