May 12, 2008
Actress Frances Fisher has signed on for an eight-episode stint on Sci Fi Channel’s Eureka, which starts its third season on July 29. Fisher will play someone who’s brought in to clean up the Global Dynamics corporation.
Univision and Copa America Centenario: Olé
Cable overnights: Shark Week bites off big numbers
‘Game of Thrones’: The bigger ratings story
NBCU’s Olympics coverage, by the numbers
Tell us, what’s your take on ad agency kickbacks?
On PBS, a look at how you became you
Uber to drivers: Please listen to Pandora
ABC’s premiere strategy: Rolling through October
NBC springs back ahead of ABC on Monday night
Set to soar: Programmatic TV advertising
The media we consume: What’s hot, what’s not
Upfront begins its chug to the finish line
The coming great shift in mobile advertising
- Matthieu Habra becomes head of Havas' new network Adcity
- Nils Leonard, Lucy Jameson and Natalie Graeme leave Grey London
- Roy Huhta becomes chief product officer at West Cary Group
- Sheryl Grigsby becomes GM at True Blue Media
- Starz CEO Chris Albrecht adds network president to his duties
- Keith Bradsher becomes Shanghai bureau chief at NY Times
- Nancy O’Dell hosting CBS's 'Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular'
- Matthew Goode joins WGN America's 'Roadside Picnic'
- Freida Pinto joins the cast of Showtime's 'Guerrilla'
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: May 2016
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Associate media director position in LA
Media assistant opening in Northern Virginia
Freelance broadcast planner/buyer available
Assistant media buyer job in Fort Worth
Needed in Louisville: In-house media buyer