They're yanking ads off the search site in droves, concerned about what appears next to their advertisements. The site may have a ...
Podcasts may not have a huge audience yet, but the people who are into them absolutely love them. Plus: Had enough on the family w...
The latest Wikileaks dump raises questions over whether privacy will survive. Plus: Wolverine as social protester, a polarized nat...
These days the billionaire investor is a lot less enthusiastic about their prospects. Plus: How Target lost its mojo, new technol...
The Undefeated counts them down, from well-known names such as Jackie Robinson to lesser-known ones like Henrietta Lacks. Plus: A ...
The president calls out the media in a rambling press conference. Columnists sharpen their pencils. Plus: Remembering Wayne Barret...
LGBTQ magazines have been popping up in surprising numbers. Plus the week's other top reads: On stadium naming rights, connected c...
It's not just a 2016 election thing. It goes back to 1896, it turns out. Plus: Jeff Zucker on the state of cable news, Nevada's ne...
The Columbia Journalism Review on the ethics of the BuzzFeed decision, SI on FIFA's most recent rule changes, BuzzFeed on Univisio...
CBS wins Friday with NCAA basketball
ABC pulls close with ‘World News Tonight’
For one TV ad, a case of premature congratulation
Rundown: Which advertisers have jumped from YouTube
TV programming blog: All the cancellations and renewals
CBS dominates Thursday with more NCAA playoffs
Podcasting comes of age: What’s behind a recent boom
CBS renews a slew of shows, with a few missing
Best of the week: Advertisers revolt against Google
Putting a pricetag on ad fraud: $16.4 billion
Surprise: There’s one area where TV viewing is soaring
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
Weekend TV: Can anyone beat the UConn women?
- Arun Kumar becomes chief data and marketing tech officer at IPG
- Jenny Campbell rises to managing director at 72andSunny
- Adam Crandall becomes director of strategy at mono
- Mark Wildman rises to EVP of partnerships at Westwood One
- Kevin Craig rises to SVP of newspaper relations at AMG/Parade
- Bill Corvalan becomes VP of West Coast partnerships at AllOver Media
- Richard Just becomes editor at The Washington Post Magazine
- Gemma Lawson rises to VP and design director at Nickelodeon
- Ashley Judd joins Epix' 'Berlin Station'
- Former NBC ad sales executive Robert Blackmore dies at age 90
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Ad sales rep for a digital-only magazine
Freelance media planner/buyer available for all markets
Wanted: Media buyer in Philadelphia
Paid social media planner wanted in Detroit
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency