It’s an aquarium. No, it’s a bus shelter.
Touchscreen allows users to interact with jellyfish and sea turtles
August 7, 2012
With their simple design and long dwell time, bus shelters are the perfect venue for off-the-wall alternative media ideas.
Tags: alt media, alternative media, alternative media advertising, alternative media aquarium, aquarium, bus shelter, campaign, Engine Company, media, Monterey Bay Aquarium, reality, san francisco, turtles
‘NBC Nightly News’ wins the 2015-16 season
New Thursday shows post ho-hum ratings
Readers: ABC will stay ahead on Friday nights
Readers: NBC will dominate a weak Sunday night
NFL viewership is down (but let’s not panic yet)
NFL lifts Major League Soccer to 12-year high
Rachel, with no raises, what perks should I ask for?
Tell us, what’s your take on late-night television?
Weekend TV: ‘MacGyver’ returns to CBS
Cable overnights: Yikes! Scary slide for ‘Horror Story’
With Brangelina split, People heads back to press
Cooking TV shows more popular than actual cooking
Promising premieres for new ABC Wednesday shows
- Ariana Stolarz rises to global CSO at MRM//McCann
- Carla Serrano and Bill Kanarick rise at Publicis
- Chris Einhauser becomes group account director at Zambezi
- Sharon Klein and Tess Sanchez rise at Fox
- Laura Wides-Muñoz rises to VP of special projects at Fusion
- Michael Palatnek becomes CEO at Posterscope US
- Eric Peterkofsky rises to EVP of talent at Entertainment Studios
- Jamie Lee Curtis directing an episode of 'Scream Queens'
- Poorna Jagannathan joins Netflix's 'Gypsy'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: June 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Wanted: Media buyer in Providence, Rhode Island
Media buyer wanted in Savannah, Georgia
Needed: Digital media planner/buyer in NJ
Media planner/strategist job in Dallas/Fort Worth
Media planner opening in Chicago