February 19, 2008
Internet television network maniaTV.com has hired Amber J. Lawson as executive producer and head of comedy. Lawson will broker content partnerships, develop original comedy content and supervise special comedic projects. She joins from National Lampoon, where she was senior vice president of development.
This season’s broadcast superlatives
NBC’s summer play: Mixing it up
Strong return for ‘America’s Got Talent’
Buyers: More C7 deals are on the way
Surge in ad spending on digital video
CBS’s summer play: High-quality drama
‘Aquarius,’ not worthy of the trip back
Tell us, how do you rate the fall lineups?
Once again, Rockets try to power up
Cable overnights: Solid bow for ‘Texas’
Advertisers flee ’19 Kids and Counting’
OOH ad spending jumps in first quarter
Big DVR numbers for ‘Big Bang Theory’
- Amy Armstrong rises to president at ID Media
- Todd Nonken becomes managing director at Havas Chicago
- Sid Eshleman and Dan Russell join Poker Central
- Anne Toal becomes publisher at Delta Sky magazine
- Richard Russey becomes publisher for integrated sales at Inc.
- Three rise at Hearst Magazines Digital Media
- Anna Fountas becomes president of the Americas at Telmar
- Farai Chideya and Roger D. Hodge join The Intercept
- Michele Crockett becomes editor in chief at Vegetarian Times
- John Michael Higgins and Paula Marshall guesting on 'Switched at Birth'
- Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard hosting Spike's 'Guys' Choice'
- Dylan Bruce joins NBC's 'Heroes Reborn'
- Michael Gambon and Lindsay Duncan join PBS's 'Churchill's Secret'
This week’s top movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This week’s younger viewer ratings
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This month’s new media traffic data
Media buyer/planner wanted in Louisville
Display media planner opening in Chicago
Media planner/buyer opening in Omaha
Assistant media planner wanted in Atlanta
Media buyer wanted in Pittsburgh