Our Motto: “Lavorare é necessario per mangiare”
Media Life is written for the benefit of America’s media planners and buyers and the advertisers they serve. Its aim is to provide readers with honest, well-reported stories that directly benefit them in serving their clients’ needs.
All Media Life content is reported, written and edited entirely by our editorial staff.
Media Life does not accept or publish native advertising, advertorials or any other form of advertiser-produced content.
Media Life does not accept advertising in exchange for editorial coverage.
Editors and Writers
Editor and Publisher
Editor of Media Life Hispanic
Louisa Ada Seltzer
Heidi Dawley (London)
Jerzon M. Vargas
Mary Lee Grant
Media Life privacy statement: Media Life does not release the names of its subscribers under any circumstances. All information provided by subscribers is kept confidential, without exception.
Podcasting comes of age: What’s behind a recent boom
CBS renews a slew of shows, with a few missing
Best of the week: Advertisers revolt against Google
Putting a pricetag on ad fraud: $16.4 billion
Surprise: There’s one area where TV viewing is soaring
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
Weekend TV: Can anyone beat the UConn women?
‘Empire’ rises slightly in its return to lift Fox to first
TV programming blog: All the cancellations and renewals
Well now: Mobile usage is even bigger than you think
CBS, the daytime leader, leads Daytime Emmy nominations
Whoa: Almost a third of Millennials cut the cord
With old NCAA favorites gone, new ones emerge
- Arun Kumar becomes chief data and marketing tech officer at IPG
- Jenny Campbell rises to managing director at 72andSunny
- Adam Crandall becomes director of strategy at mono
- Mark Wildman rises to EVP of partnerships at Westwood One
- Kevin Craig rises to SVP of newspaper relations at AMG/Parade
- Bill Corvalan becomes VP of West Coast partnerships at AllOver Media
- Richard Just becomes editor at The Washington Post Magazine
- Gemma Lawson rises to VP and design director at Nickelodeon
- Ashley Judd joins Epix' 'Berlin Station'
- Former NBC ad sales executive Robert Blackmore dies at age 90
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Ad sales rep for a digital-only magazine
Freelance media planner/buyer available for all markets
Wanted: Media buyer in Philadelphia
Paid social media planner wanted in Detroit
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency