Our Motto: “Lavorare é necessario per mangiare”
Media Life is written for the benefit of America’s media planners and buyers and the advertisers they serve. Its aim is to provide readers with honest, well-reported stories that directly benefit them in serving their clients’ needs.
All Media Life content is reported, written and edited entirely by our editorial staff.
Media Life does not accept or publish native advertising, advertorials or any other form of advertiser-produced content.
Media Life does not accept advertising in exchange for editorial coverage.
Editors and Writers
Editor and Publisher
Editor of Media Life Hispanic
Louisa Ada Seltzer
Heidi Dawley (London)
Jerzon M. Vargas
Mary Lee Grant
Media Life privacy statement: Media Life does not release the names of its subscribers under any circumstances. All information provided by subscribers is kept confidential, without exception.
Another magazine bids farewell to print: Complex
Coming soon from Hearst, Pioneer Woman magazine
New from Google: New York’s holiday windows
Solid but not spectacular numbers for ‘Hairspray’
New from Facebook, a tool testing for fake news
Programming blog: What’s canceled and renewed
Cable overnights: Big decline for Leah Remini show
Yet another suitor lines up for Time Inc.
What’s hot and what’s not in syndication this fall
Struggling Pandora unveils its challenge to Spotify
It’s here: Media Life’s Hispanic Premium Newsletter
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
Hot this holiday season: Taraji P. Henson
- ABC ad sales president Geri Wang retiring
- Lydia Polgreen becomes editor at The Huffington Post
- Laura Henderson becomes SVP of marketing at BuzzFeed
- Erin McPherson becomes head of content strategy at Verizon
- Josephine Livingstone becomes culture writer at The New Republic
- Jessica Lichtenfeld becomes associate consultant at Coleman Insights
- Julie Ginches and Glenn Kiladis join ViralGains
- Stephan Horbelt becomes executive editor at Hornet
- Tony Rock hosting TV One's 'The Game of Dating'
- New York Times Vietnam guide Nguyen Ngoc Luong dies at 79
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: August 2016
This month’s new media traffic data
Luxury media sales in Chicago
Public relations account supervisor in Atlanta
SEO and SEM manager opening in Pittsburgh
Media supervisor opening in New York
Media buyer/planner position in Madison, WI