Our Motto: “Lavorare é necessario per mangiare”
Media Life is written for the benefit of America’s media planners and buyers and the advertisers they serve. Its aim is to provide readers with honest, well-reported stories that directly benefit them in serving their clients’ needs.
All Media Life content is reported, written and edited entirely by our editorial staff.
Media Life does not accept or publish native advertising, advertorials or any other form of advertiser-produced content.
Media Life does not accept advertising in exchange for editorial coverage.
Editors and Writers
Editor and Publisher
Editor of Media Life Hispanic
Louisa Ada Seltzer
Heidi Dawley (London)
Jerzon M. Vargas
Mary Lee Grant
Media Life privacy statement: Media Life does not release the names of its subscribers under any circumstances. All information provided by subscribers is kept confidential, without exception.
Richard Beckman hops to a new media venture
Hacker hijinks: Station stuck with anti-Trump song
Trump inauguration draws 30.6 million viewers
CBS takes Thursday night with ‘Big Bang Theory’
Puzzling out Carlos Slim’s bold U.S. ambitions
New York leads the Ellie nominations, once again
CBS’s ‘Hunted’: Little hope of sustaining its big bow
Best of the week: On the origins of fake news
In this digital age, the allure of alternative OOH
Digital radio: A primer for media planners and buyers
Weekend TV: ‘Beaches’ for a new generation
Cable overnights: Good start for ‘Six’ on History
Warriors-Cavs sets three-year high on TNT
- Michael Lieberman becomes CSO at Kinetic Worldwide
- Ryan Haskins becomes director of media at Figliulo&Partners
- Deborah Furey becomes SVP of strategy at Wunderman Health
- Martin McDonald becomes VP of strategic sales at V Digital Services
- Bob Johns becomes chief revenue officer at Big Outdoor
- Chris Brooks rises to EVP of distribution at CW
- Salil Mehta becomes president at FoxNext
- David Perpich becomes president and GM at The Wirecutter
- Jessica Sebor and Aaron Hersh rise at Competitor Group
- Jeff Hackett joins and Mike Owen rises at AdColony
- James Frain joins CBS All Access' 'Star Trek: Discovery'
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This month’s digital traffic data: November 2016
This week’s daypart ratings
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency
Orlando agency looking for a media planner/buyer
Freelance media planner/buyer available
Junior media planner/buyer position in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Media sales coordinator opening in New York